Sunday, May 24, 2015

Warmer Weather

Hello Darling!


Hope your enjoying your Sunday evening and are getting ready for a fun Memorial Day tomorrow.  Just wanted to take a moment to share with you a nice summertime outfit that I've put together.

Here in Norther California the weather is so perfect and warm.  Its much cooler than it normally is this time of year, but its the perfect temperature for me. 80 degrees and nice and sunny.  Perfect weather.  I just wish we didn't have this drought so I could play in the water or lay out on some green grass. Does green grass even still exist? Not here in NorCal.

Warmer Weather


Vero Moda sleeveless dress
$34 - veromoda.com


H&M flat shoes
$16 - hm.com


Prada purse
saksfifthavenue.com


Charm necklace
marcjacobs.com



I love the simple feminine vibe of this outfit.  Its not overly girly or anything, which is how I like to dress.

Nice and subtle.

I am so in love with these tan shoes from H&M (cause who doesn't love H&M?).  The white dress is adorable and I've been on the hunt for a cute, affordable one.  All the ones I find are very see through.  And don't get me started on that Prada bag.  While I would LOVE to have one, its WAY out of my budget so I've been looking for a nice knock-off or something at Forever 21.  I'll let you know if I find one.

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment