Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Some Inner Ramblings

Well, its official.  This post now marks the start of my blog.  I thought this photo I found was appropriate because I am striving to be more kind (not that I wasn't before) and I have a love of fashion and style that I want to share here on my blog.
I've never had a blog before but have thought about starting on for quite some time.  So there I was, on a hot summer night exactly one month before starting my senior year of high school and I opened my laptop to start this new endeavor. However, to my sudden surprise, the lights flickered and the I was left in the dark, only able to see with what little light my candle gave off.  So sitting without Internet, I waited for the power to come back on in my home so that I could finish setting up my blog.  Well, after a few hours I gave up and went to bed.  Thankfully I awoke in the morning to the returned power and now here I am, finished setting up my blog and writing my first post.
Prior to today, I spent weeks deciding if I even wanted to start a blog, days coming up with a name, hours thinking about all the things I could post when I did start a blog, but not a minute on what I should actually post for the first post.  For some reason I felt like it should be special and thoughtful and introduce myself, but instead I've written something slightly random and fully of rambling, but then I realized, well that's kinda exactly who I am, or at least my inner ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment