Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summer Morning Smoothie

Hello Lovely!
On of my favorite things about summer is relaxing in the early summer mornings before the California heat sets in.  I always like to get up early and go for a walk and when I get back I treat myself to a yummy smoothie. Everyday it's a new recipe I've come up with or stumbled upon on Pinterest, various combinations of fruits and sometimes veggies, too.
Today, I'm going to share with you the yummy recipe I made today. It's light and filling and refreshing so it's perfect for summer!


Strawberry Pinapple Summer Smoothie:
~5-6 large frozen strawberries
~1/4 cup of fresh or frozen or canned pineapple (I used canned because it's all I had)
~about 1 cup milk (Almond or Soy or whatever kind you want. I used Almond)
~a little bit of lemon juice
Optional: protien powder

Just put it all in a blender and enjoy!


So yummy!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment