Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Motivation

Hello my lovely reader!

Hope all has been going well with you. I just wanted to take a quick moment to share some positive thinking with you. 
Lately, among the many books I'm currently reading, I've been reading this great book called Treasure Yourself by Miranda Kerr. I don't remember exactly how I found it (I think some picture on Instagram) but I'm so glad I got the book. Worth every penny. It's full of power thoughts and positive thinking and just good inspirational stuff. I try to read something out of the book at least one a day to give myself some good encouragement. So I've decided to share one of the power thoughts with all of you. I hope you like it.

I love all sorts of quick quotes and positive thinking like this. But what I love even more is sharing these little finds with others. I've decided that I'm going to try to post something positive like this once a week (probably on Mondays).
Let me know in the comments what you think about this power thought and if you have any you wanna share. I'd love to hear from you! Also, if there is anything specifically you want me to start posting about just let me know in the comments!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment