Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Beginning of Fall

Happy Autumn!

Fall is finally here and that means life gets crazy again with school. I know I've been a busy bee, so much so that I've forgotten to post anything new to the blog here. So I've decided to compile my start of fall adventures. Sorry it's not too festive yet but I am siping on a very yummy pumpkin hot coco as I write this. The oh so simple recipe for it is coming soon.
Here is one of the many incredible sunsets I've been seeing up here in North California. You've probably heard of the "king fire" in California and it was only about 30 miles away from me. All the smoke and fire made dazzling sunsets and sunrises. They were sad and beautiful because they were only like that since so much land was on fire.

My current fall reading (in between to he books I have to read for my AP Lit class) with a vintage cherry Pepsi.

How could I not take a picture of this theater? It made me feel like I was in the '50s or something. It just had a very retro movie theater vibe and I loved it. My sister and I saw The Maze Runner here in IMAX with tickets she won on the radio. So unexpected and so much fun. Loved the movie.

And last but not least, some words of inspiration that I found on my desk one day in my AP Lit class. A club on campus randomly left inspirational notes on random desks around school. It made me smile and I thought I'd share the love.

Hope your making some great fall memories! 
~

No comments:

Post a Comment