Thursday, November 27, 2014

Holiday Traveling Outfit

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today is Thanksgiving and one thing I'm especially grateful for is no school so I can catch up on some sleep. I'm not going to spent much time talking, but I just wanted to say how thankful I am for everyone who read my blog. Hopefully you are all spending lots of time with your family and friends and any other loved ones!

This is an outfit idea I put together for if you have to travel to family or even if it's just cold. Remember that today you should count blessings, not calories, so go ahead and eat that slice of pie!

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Holiday Traveling

Joie t shirt
piperlime.gap.com

Dorothy Perkins coat
$78 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Ankle boots
modcloth.com

Illesteva Leonard
revolveclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment