Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cooler Weather Outfit

Hello Lovely!

This is my outfit plan for Monday. Sadly, even thought it's thanksgiving week I still have school on Monday and Tuesday. The weather is supposed to be very cold where I live so I'm planning on dressing warm, yet comfy. Hope you have more exciting plans for the Monday of thanksgiving week than I do.

By the way, I'm so excited to tell you about two little crafts that I've started and actually finished them! I taught myself to chrochet when I was in 5th grade and haven't done anything in years. So a few weeks ago I crochet a headband. I even taught myself how to knit and tonight I just finished knitting myself a red infinity scarf. It's so comfy! I was so proud of myself and thought I would share my accomplishment (even thought it's pretty little) with you.
I'd love to hear from you about anything that you've wanted to learn how to do for a long time and have learned how to!

Untitled #143

Vero Moda black top
$50 - veromoda.com

J Brand jeans
$320 - stylebop.com

Converse canvas sneaker
$78 - schuh.co.uk

Black tote
etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment