Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mockingjay Part 1 Premier

Hello lovely!

I just finished watching Mockingjay Part 1 and decided to create a Polyvore set for my outfit that I wore to the premier. Honestly this doesn't really do the outfit justice because it was really cute! But these pieces are the closest that I can find to what I actually wore. 
The movie was amazing and that's all I'm going to say since I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I really don't want to have to wait a whole nother year until Part 2 comes out! I saw the movie with a group if my friends and had such a blast! We all chatted and laughed so much before the movie even started!
In other exciting news, I'm almost done with my college applications, next week is Thanksgiving break and tomorrow is exactly two months until my 18th birthday!!! Yay! I'm so happy and excited right now! Not to mention Christmas is going to be here in a month! It's crazy how fast time goes!!


Mockingjay Part 1 Premier

Vero Moda black cardigan
$39 - newlook.com

Black skinny jeans
$31 - punkyfish.com

Infinity scarve
maurices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment